Gunnar og far på väg åt`n Finn før å handle i denne no fjerne sætersammern. Enjoy!
Friday, January 27, 2012
Saturday, January 21, 2012
The Relentless International North West 200 is Ireland’s largest outdoor sporting event, attracting crowds in excess of 100,000 as well as the biggest names in the sport including Michael Rutter, Guy Martin, Ryan Farquhar and Michael and William Dunlop. Taking place annually in May, the Relentless International North West 200 circuit runs between the towns of Portrush, Portstewart and Coleraine – an area of outstanding natural beauty and home to the world famous Giant’s Causeway.
The triangle circuit is one of the fastest in the world, and 2010's event saw Stuart Easton from Scotland smash the fastest speed record by reaching 204mph!
Death is certain, life is not…
Friday, January 20, 2012
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Jørn shot it, and it`s featuring Bratteggens 69`427 "ice spiked" Corvette on Vurruhavet raceway. What really makes the photo is that the fellow riding pillow is the American embassador in person. Looks like out of pure fear, or joy? he turned left following the carriage. Isn`t he in that very moment forming his hand into a fist?
- ► 2017 (36)
- ► 2016 (47)
- ► 2015 (69)
- ► 2014 (66)
- ► 2013 (67)
- Myklesammar `98 Gunnar og far på väg åt`n Finn fø...
- Poserer med en greker på e eller anna øy i Egeerha...
- The Relentless International North West 200 is I...
- Trykk på bildet så kjem det fler...
- Moods of Trysil. Gråtassen tok bort nåe tå slitet ...
- Not fancy much other people pictures on this blog....
- Kontakt fikseres i holder. Problem solved!
- ▼ January (7)
- ► 2011 (102)
- ► 2010 (66)